Friday, September 9, 2016

Monday, September 12

Good Morning!  I hope you enjoyed sleeping in this morning.

Goals: Become familiar with viewing feedback/rubric on turnitin.com Practice speaking skills and learn about classmates.

Agenda:

1) Watch as Mrs. Karney shows you how to view your comments and feedback on turnitin.com.  View your own comments and feedback.

2) Practice your presentation.  I will use this rubric.

3)  Share your presentation with me.  I will need to show it on the big screen.

To do this:

To share a google doc, click on the blue button in the upper-right hand corner that says SHARE.  Type in my last name karney.  You will see my email pop up (jacquelyn.karney@sduhsd.net). Click on it. Click done. 

4) Begin Presentations

TO DO

Quiz on two-chunk paragraph tomorrow or Wednesday (depends on what period you have me)  Use the Quizlet game I created. The link is in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment