Goals: Finish assessing reading levels. Familiarize students with classroom policies and procedures.
Get to know one another
1) Finish SRI test. I will review a chart with you to show you where you fall.
2) Review classroom policies and procedures. Give students a chance to ask questions.
3) Begin writing interview questions. You will write a total of fifteen questions. You must ask WHY at the end of each question. This will make it possible to have a conversation. We will finish interview questions tomorrow.
- five questions about favorite things
Example: What is your favorite subject and why? What is your favorite movie and why?
- five questions about least favorite things/dislikes
Example: What is your biggest phobia and why?
- five free questions
Example: If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
4)Interview your partner
Get parents to sign digital form to the right of this blog.
Bring an email address.
Bring your interview questions to next class.