Happy Monday and a Late Start Day!
Turn in your Walter Mitty story if you haven't already (hard copy).
Kahoot review of last few weeks(15 questions)
Sentence seeds: Grow a sentence
The person walked down the street.
- Identify their occupation
- Include an appositive with the person’s name
- Replace walked and street with more concrete word choices
- add adjectives for the person and the street
- Add adverbs and/or adverbial phrases to tell when and how the action took place
- Relate why this action took place.
The person cleaned.
- Identify the person
- Add adjectives to describe the person
- Specify what they cleaned and describe
- Teel how they cleaned it and what they used to complete the job
- Relate the purpose of cleaning.
Submit story to turnitin by 10PM tonight.
Print and decorate your favorite sentence seed.